THE GROOVE FONDUE

poems fondue

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

too much butter; not enough ice

understand
that I am distanced from you people
only because
there is no way to distinguish most of you

and when I try at times
I go through; I meet and look at you all;
I am struck dull,
it’s not that I expect too much it is that

I expect something at all
and that is what seems impossible—this
overshadowed only
by the fact that you’ve got the same look

in every shot:
turned-head, squinty-front-eye, look sexy
for the camera darling;
only a Polaroid palisade keeps them

from looking into you;
realizing that façade’s your only hand to
ad rem originality.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous dijó...

I READ THIS WEBSITE A LOT.
that means i like it.

personally, i wrote some newbies, and although they are still pretty fetal i'll share them with you soon.

and i need to ask you if you have any tatoos. and if so, i need to ask you what they look like.

i will now cease and desist.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home