THE GROOVE FONDUE

poems fondue

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Bachelor: Part III

It was fun.  You see, few instances of espionage and intrigue cross bankers on a daily basis.  We types take what we can get.  I mentioned this to the Admiral and he laughed his belly laugh and said he hadn’t met anyone as bored since the Prussian ambassador to Nigeria.  I didn’t understand.  I told him I did not belong there; there is no passion in finance.  I aspired to be so much more.  He was uninterested with this particular plight so he asked me how long it had been since I had had a woman.  I hesitated and answered four years but the truth was seven.  They went somewhat quiet.  

He winked at Marie and motioned his head towards me.  He told me I was a good man, despite being so dull.  I looked back over at Marie but she had disappeared under the table.  As I sipped my highball I felt her hands peeling apart my robe.  I felt her take me into her mouth.  I sipped again.  My eyes closed and rolled back in my head.  I kept drinking and looked over the table through the haze.  It took a few moments to realize, but I was confused to see her up again, sitting back at her seat next to Gertrude.  They were already kissing, tearing at each other’s dresses.  I looked around.  Admiral Lowe was no longer sitting at the table.  Somehow, I still felt myself being fellated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home